Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Recipe File Site

I have been neglecting this blog because I have been working on a new blog that will host all of my recipes. It includes both recipes that I have tried and liked and those that I think sound good and want to try so if you try one that I haven't tried yet, please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I have designed it selfishly to accommodate my use but I have tried to include suggestions or extra info about the recipes that might be helpful. So, check it out!

http://tastylikeitshouldbe.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. the cooking queens are waving their magical wisks at your efforts! I'm SUPER excited about this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. as if you weren't busy enough with a HUGE school load (loads if you include matthew's), you put all of this together in your spare time (as if you had any!)....and you painted mom's door red! you must be wonder woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogging is so addicting. I think. but anyway good job with the receipee site. I'll have to use it as my personal cook book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to have all of mom's yummy recepies at my finger tips. Gracias! What's this I hear about you painting a door?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope you don't move to AZ but I'm happy for you regardless.

    ReplyDelete