Friday, December 5, 2008

I got in!

Wow, I have left you guys hanging for a long time--sorry! I have great news though. I have been accepted to Midwestern Univeristy's PA program. I was really impressed with the school when I interviewed there and they have a really great pass rate for the certification exam so I am very happy to be accepted to such a great school. Depending on how things shake out with my other applications we may very well be headed to Glendale, AZ in May. So I am really going to be a PA after all--does that scare you? :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! That's so exciting! Congratulations! You'll be a great PA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's such a relieving feeling to know that you won't have to go through the application process again (so much time and money!) And of course we'd love to have you here in Arizona. Get ready for the hottest summers ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!!! Michelle that is so exciting! We (me) try to visit AZ once a year so we'll have to get in touch if you move there...unless you come out to WI for school;) Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! You'll be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats MIchelle I'm so excited for you. I knew you would get in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's AWESOME! Congratulations! And no, that doesn't scare me. You'll be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so I guess the goal was just to get into midwestern? not nessicarily to go there? my sis is going to ASU next year so be may make a trip down there at some point.

    ReplyDelete