Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back to the life of a student

I am taking a time out today from studying (I should be memorizing the bones of the body right now) to make a blog entry updating you on yet another one of my life changes. I have quit my job. I was working part time at a physical therapy office and it was going great--I loved the patients, I loved my coworkers, I liked the work. Once I started school I realized that if I was going to sleep and/or see Matthew at all then I needed to lose the job. It was really sad quitting because the people were so great but I do feel a lot of relief having more time for school. So that means I have worked and quit 3 jobs in the last 3 months--not exactly a resume builder....

So I am now officially in the category of student. I get to enjoy my spring break without work, I have a 6 week break this summer between my spring and summer classes, when I hope to work on my tan and take it easy (easy, are you kidding me?!? I'll be trying to teach myself Chem 112 so I don't flunk my 5 week summer course during the second half of the summer!). I think you all remember what I'm talking about.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I bet it will be worth your sanity. By the way, I'm totally impressed that you reformatted your hard drive! Seriously, impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad life is a little less crazy for you. I'm sure Matthew is pleased he gets to see you every now and then. Hey if you need help studying the bones I'd love to help, that was one of my favorite parts of A&P! I can quiz you. I'm so excited to see you in a couple months! I miss my lil sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll hopefully be returning to that this summer. we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with it all! I'm impressed with your drive to study. It always helps having a goal. When are you coming this way? I'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete