Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Channel your Inner Cooking Show Host"

If you are like me then sometimes you like to get out all of your ingredients, placing them neatly on the counter top or kitchen table and pretend like you are Rachael Ray or Martha Stewart as you prepare dinner or whip up a batch of cookies...so maybe no one else does that.

Either way, if you like to watch cooking videos or you have daydreamed about making one there is a great new forum for that. It's called flavorshare.com, a kind of YouTube for the culinarian. It's got all kinds of cooking videos done by amateurs, like you and me. Whether you want to post a video or not, it's fun to check out what others are doing.

It's a pretty new site so take some time to leave comments and build the content so it can really get rolling.

9 comments:

  1. I can already tell I'm going to love your blog. I'm always looking for cooking advice. Now I just need to find a way to clean up the mess without having to do it ourselves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew and I were just watching an episode of Rachel Ray and we decided that she probably has someone to do that for her. That would be the life--have fun, make a big mess, then call someone in to clean it up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle! i love looking at your travel blog and seeing all the fun adventures you are on. but this will be great too. paul LOVES cooking shows. he records good eats all the time. maybe your tips will inspire me to cook more. hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like a really cool idea!!!! how do you discover these things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIRSTENNOELLE.BLOGSPOT.COM
    est. 3/6/2003

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johnski, a guy I worked with at BYU, has helped to create this site and I thought it was an awesome idea. I'm usually not privy to anything new concerning the internet, but I got an inside scoop on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know where you guys are...but what's going on lately? You haven't updated in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle! I saw your blog on Dave & Megan's and thought I'd let you know that ours is at www.jeffstokerfamilyblog.blogspot.com. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun becoming world travelers! Maybe we'll see you at Thanksgiving?

    Jeff & Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, it's Michelle Larson! Do you remember me? I found your blog through Kat's, and hope you don't mind me taking a peek. I haven't had much time to check out your travel one, but WOW!!!! HOW FUN!!! I will be back to visit and read more about your adventures. SO COOL!!! Well, I'd love to hear from you - I don't have your current email. We are still here in CA finishing up school and taking care of our little boy. If you want to we also have a blog www.mblarson.blogspot.com - check it out. Can I add you as a link on mine? It's fun to reconnect! Take care.

    ReplyDelete