Monday, March 23, 2009

Love for Pandora



















Who doesn't love Pandora? I started using this service when I was working at BYU a couple of years ago and continue to love it. Where else can you hear Colbie Caillat sing "Kiss the Girl" from the Little Mermaid and Jack Johnson all on the same radio station?

If you are so unfortunate as to have missed out on Pandora for the past few years, please--do yourself a favor--check it out now!

These are some of my favorite stations:
That's How You Know It's Love (from Enchanted)
Colbie Caillat
Antonio Vivaldi
Rascal Flatts

1 comment:

  1. Pandora is wonderful, I even found an app on my phone for it and love it. We need to get together before you and Matthew head off on your adventures. So jealous, I'll be thinking of you guys while I'm sitting in class. But come fall we can meet up for lunch on campus :)

    ReplyDelete