Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Okay, okay...

I know it has been AGES since my last post so my sincere apologies...if anyone is still even bothering to check this site. My excuse is that I have been spending every spare computer moment working on my PA school applications so please forgive me!

I just did a post on our travel blog about our last trip down to Southern Utah. It has pictures and movies so maybe that will make up for my terrible absence from the web. :)

I have a chocolate cookie recipe to share soon too so stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!!! Those cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle! This is Laurie from Creative Marketing. Believe it or not, I still check your blog every now and then. Let me know what is up in your life, I just had twins! Email me at hotdog11_11@hotmial.com. I want to make a blog soon, and I will let you know what it is, so give me your address (email)? ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle!! You guys are having SOO much fun! How great that you are able to travel so much! Your pictures are so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete