Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shout Out to Holly

Today I am featuring my cousin-in-law's blog. If cousin-in-law is confusing, here's how we are related: Jeff Stoker is my cousin on my mom's side, he married Holly, hence, she is my cousin-in-law. She has a great blog for recipes and posts way, way more than I do so you need to check it out. It is nicely categorized by type of food and she takes lots of pictures (way better than me). Anyway, I think it's a great resource. Here's a link to her site or you can always find her in the My Favorite Blogs list on my blog under Holly's Recipes. Thanks, Holly, for your great blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Michelle, thanks! You're such a great cousin-in-law :) You also do an awesome job posting and I LOVE the recipes you share, I just went grocery shopping yesterday and got all of the ingredients for the strawberry pie, I can't wait! Thanks again, we're excited for the picnic!

    ReplyDelete