Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby Sister for Mason!

I had to include a few brag pictures of my new niece, Madelyn Melissa. She is a sweetie and Mason, her two-year-old big brother, is so excited that she's here. When I called and talked to him the day after Madelyn was born our conversation went like this, "Hi 'chelle! Hi 'chelle! (repeated six or seven times) Baby sister! I looooooove yooooou! (repeated four or five times)." I loved it! It's fun being an aunt:)

The first picture is Grandma, Mason and Madelyn. The second shows what a dainty thing Madelyn is. She weighed a little over seven pounds (which is small for our family...I was a nine pounder!) Both the baby and mom are healthy and happy.

We are excited for when Megan has her baby in April and Rachael has her baby in July. Three new little ones in one year!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! I love all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, I'm jealous of all that hair because my babies have practically been bald when they're born. Kamden is fourteen months old and Madelyn has more hair than him!

    ReplyDelete