Friday, August 1, 2008

Chemistry Marathon

For the past three weeks I have been taking General Chemistry II and it will continue for another two weeks. That's 5 credits in 5 weeks ...and it's chemistry. I'm not normally a whiner about school but this class is exhausting. I am in class (either lecture or lab) for 17 hours each week. Once that's over I am studying for 30-35 hours each week. So, that's pretty much my life. If you have been wondering why I have dropped off the planet, there's your explanation. And if you need to know how to create a buffer solution for your next biochemistry experiment, you know who to call.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you dropped off the planet. I'm sure that hurt and we really do miss you. Please let me know as soon as you return to Earth. I will do everything I can to make you comfortable and provide rest for someone that has been working so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you dropped off the planet. I'm sure that hurt and we really do miss you. Please let me know as soon as you return to Earth. I will do everything I can to make you comfortable and provide rest for someone that has been working so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's been so much work. We will have to celebrate in two weeks when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy COW!!!! isn't it crazy the classes they squeeze into such a short amount of time... they didn't have anything like that at BYU. AHHHHH

    ReplyDelete